Sunday, March 24, 2013

New in "from Paris" ...

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE








                                                                                           
                                                                                               ph.me


Lot's of you have been asking me about my little splurge in Paris, so here it is!
1. Glitter sneakers - H&M
2. Sweat pants and stripped cardigan - H&M
3. Facial products - The Body Shop ( new, updated post about beauty products which I'm using will be soon)
4. Bag - MICHAEL Michael Kors Hamilton Large tote
5. and in the next one, I will show you what's inside of this special Isabel Marant box!:)

Have a nice Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment