Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quick hello .... (+ win a trip to Paris for two)

                                                                                               CLICK TO SEE MORE
Okay, I have so many things to show and share with you cause the week behind me was hella good crazy and unbelievable!
If you are already following me on my Instagram profile (@vanjaam) you probably saw that I were in Paris with my girl Jelena Karakas (@jelenakarakas)! Secret project that we were doing on for a whole month can finally be revealed on blog!
We teamed up with Samsung to attend the fashion week in Paris, give you hints for a good spots over there and show you what to do if you want to visit this gorgeous city! Because of that we created our own travel hashtag #samsungstyleguide where you can find all the photos that we published till now. On our way we meet incredible, inspiring people, visited great places, ate the most delicious pastries, attended the best parties and of course went shopping! ;)
So there will be no typical outfit posts but you will still be able to see what we were doing this week!

And there is also one important thing for Serbian readers:
on Samsung Facebook page (here) you can participate in Samsung application  and create collages from our photos and win a trip to Paris for two and Galaxy camera! How great is that?! After we get our finalists Jelena and I will decide with Samsung creative team who will be the winner! And now do not hesitate, join us and start making your own collage! Good luck to all of you!

Now I'm off to unpack my bags and take a nap! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment